The real results of the elections in Georgia
One of the leaders of the “Strength in Unity” electoral bloc Tamuna Kordzaia, in a special statement, announced the following figures:
By proportional districts:
- imbalance of votes in 986 precincts
- lost (disappeared) ballots 4,025
- invalid ballots 63 315
- number of voters in disputed precincts 597 6
By majoritarian districts:
- imbalance of votes in 2,000 polling stations
- lost (disappeared) ballots 13 125
- invalid ballots 81 931
- number of voters in disputed precincts 1,124,591
Thus, in proportional districts, 17% of the total number of voters and 31% of the number of voters who came to the elections are disputable. More than half of the ballots by majority constituency are controversial. At the same time, the court refused to accept the submitted claims.
The only complaint about Tamuna is that such statements need to be made with graphics, it is very difficult for the viewer to perceive so many numbers by ear. And the numbers are very important.
And now the question – What should be the way out of the political crisis in Georgia (you can vote on the link)